Parent First Holy Communion Meeting - Change of Date
- Evening meeting has been rescheduled for Tuesday, February 3 at 7:30 pm in the Parish Center.
Catholic Schools Week Update:
Thursday is "Soup-er" Bowl Day (bring in a donation of canned food); Friday is "Crazy Sock Day " (bring in a donation of toiletries); Monday (Feb. 2) is "Pajama Day" (bring in new PJs to donate). Read more...
Human Board Game Comes to OLL!
- Students in Grades K-8 enjoyed a special Catholic Schools Week treat sponsored by the Parents' Association..."Read more" for photos. Read more...
POLAR VORTEX ALERT!
-- Please note that the children are permitted to wear their track suit gym uniform on any day when the temperature falls below 20 degrees.
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK 2015 - Please click here
for a special video.
Father-Daughter Dance, Friday, February 13th - All fathers and daughters are invited to attend our annual Father-Daughter Dance which will be held this year at Carlyle on the Green in Bethpage State Park. Read more...
Father Daughter Dance 2015.pdf
International Buffet, March 7th
International Buffet flyer 2014.pdf
- Plan to join us for a culinary trip around the world on Saturday, March 7th. See flyer linked below for details.
Tomorrow's Hope Foundation Newsletter
Jan 15 Newsletter.pdf
- Please see link below for a the January, 2015 newsletter from the Tomorrow's Hope Foundation.
EVENT CHAIRPERSON NEEDED
- We are looking for a school parent who would be interested in heading up our Christmas Season Wreath Sale and/or our Spring Plant Sale next year. Read more...
Chocolate Sale Begins February 3rd -
Opt Out Letter 2015.docx
We encourage each family to sell at least one case of 60 Worlds Finest
chocolate bars (bars are $1 each) -- we receive 50% profit from each case sold! Read more...
OLL NYSSMA FORM 2015.doc
NYSSMA Registration is here! - If your child takes private vocal/instrumental lessons and would like to register, please fill out the attached file and submit to Ms. Fatsis by January 30th, 2015.
Buy Your Yearbook Booster Ads Now!
Yearbook Booster Ad 2015.pdf
- Deadline for purchasing booster ads in our 8th Grade yearbook is April 30, 2015. See form linked below for more information.
Parent Volunteers Needed for Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
Teacher Appreciation Day Flyer 2015.doc
- See flyer linked below for information on how you can help. Questions? Contact Annemarie Flynn (email@example.com).
Brianna Killian won 1st place in her All-Around gymnastics meet on 1/17/15 with a total score of 36.25 for all 4 events. Congrats!
After three years of hard training and discipline Christina and David Martinez archived their black belts at Lee's Tae Kwon Do Academy. "Read more" for photo...
Keep Cutting Out Box Tops!
- We just received a check for over $1,000
from the Box Tops for Education Program...Thank you to all who participate in this worthwhile project -- and keep on cutting out those Box Tops! Read more...
- Please see "Read more" for information from the NCEA (National Catholic Education Association) on how you can sign up for the USCCB's (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) action alert system. Read more...
Our Lady of Lourdes School will continue to report school closings due to snow, weather or other emergency situations on our school web site and News 12. In addition, we will use the SchoolReach parent communication system as an overlay to the public announcements.
Shop Amazon.com and Help Raise Funds for OLL School
- Eligible purchases at AmazonSmile will earn our school 0.5% of the purchase price! Just shop through www.smile.amazon.com
. "Read more" for the OLL link to Amazon Smile. Read more...
Accessing Online Textbooks
- We suggest that you use Google Chrome as your Internet browser when accessing online textbooks. It seems to work with the fewest "glitches."
We are still accepting registrations for the 2014-2015 school year. Please call the school office at 631-587-7200 or email Mrs. Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Immunization Requirements for 2014-2015
- See link below for updated list of immunizations required by New York State.
We have a New FACEBOOK Page
- In preparation for the upcoming 50th Anniversary of Our Lady of Lourdes School we a have a new FACEBOOK page which will help our many alumni connect with their alma mater. "Like" us at this link: OLL School Facebook Page
Volunteer Incentive Programs
- Please check with your employer to see if they have a "Volunteer Incentive Program" which supports non-profit organizations. We recently received a generous donation from Verizon because one of our parents was given credit for volunteering here at OLL. Every little bit helps!
- Please "Read more" for the Diocese of Rockville Centre official notice on non-discrimination. Read more...
Our School Handbook is a Living Document.
"A new rule is in effect immediately upon student notification" p.16
NO student will be released from the Bus line as a walker
the homeroom teacher receives a note in the morning!!!!
Security of your children is extremely important to us
PARENTS: Please be conscious of where you park to let the children off - Leave HANDICAP parking spaces for those who need them
School Library Access
Visit our library catalogue at http://ollschool.follettdestiny.com
Choose a book or view eBooks online
LERNER Books access username and password: ollschool