Mother/Son Night: Calling All Boys!...Ready! Aim! Fire! - A night of “duking” it out with Mom…Nerf wars / Dodge Ball / Tug of War / Etc…Friday, May 1st @ 7:00 pm in the OLL APR. Cost: $35 per couple (Mom/Son) / Max: $40 per family. Includes: Pizza / Ice Cream Bar / Raffles. Volunteers needed for Baskets or Donations. Please contact Rossana Russo @ 516-640-9623 or Palma Ponte @ 610-349-7037.
Girls Scouts Make 2nd Graders First Holy Communion Gifts -
The girls in OLL School Girl Scout Troop 1214 made First Holy Communion gifts for the our 2nd graders. "Read more" for a photo of the present! Read more...
Grandparents' Luncheon on May 4th! - Our Lady of Lourdes School invites our students' Grandparents ("Special Persons” and/or Parents also welcome!) to a special luncheon on Monday, May 4th 12 noon in the Parish Center.
The cost is $25 for first adult (children free) and $15 for each additional adult. CLICK HERE for reservation form. "Read more" for video invitation! Read more...
Spring Has Sprung, the Plant Sale Has Begun! -
Plant Sale Order Form 2015.pdf
See order form below...Orders due Friday, April 24th
. "Spring Plant Sale 2015"
color brochure with photos and detailed information about flowers/plants can be found "In the Backpack."
Summer Camp Open House Here on Sunday, April 19th at 9 AM
- Camps R Us will hold an Open House for it's Our Lady of Lourdes School location. CLICK HERE
for flyer with details.
Send your child to camp at Our Lady of Lourdes this summer! - During the summer, children get a well deserved vacation from school, but parents still have to work. The Camps ‘R’ Us location here at Our Lady of Lourdes School takes the worry out of planning your child’s summer vacation. Read more...
Spring Enrichment Clubs Begin This Week!
- The Enrichment Club forms can be found "In the Backpack." CLICK HERE
for list of clubs being offered. Please submit your sign-up forms no later than Monday, April 13th.
- Students from the 6th grade visited Mrs. Sheridan's Pre-K to help with an Easter project and work on puzzles together. "Read more" for photos. Read more...
Buy Your Yearbook Booster Ads Now!
Yearbook Booster Ad 2015.pdf
- Deadline for purchasing booster ads in our 8th Grade yearbook is April 30, 2015. See form linked below for more information.
Keep Cutting Out Box Tops!
- We just received a check for over $1,000
from the Box Tops for Education Program...Thank you to all who participate in this worthwhile project -- and keep on cutting out those Box Tops! Read more...
Accessing Online Textbooks
- We suggest that you use Google Chrome as your Internet browser when accessing online textbooks. It seems to work with the fewest "glitches."
We have a New FACEBOOK Page
- In preparation for the upcoming 50th Anniversary of Our Lady of Lourdes School we a have a new FACEBOOK page which will help our many alumni connect with their alma mater. "Like" us at this link: OLL School Facebook Page
Volunteer Incentive Programs
- Please check with your employer to see if they have a "Volunteer Incentive Program" which supports non-profit organizations. We recently received a generous donation from Verizon because one of our parents was given credit for volunteering here at OLL. Every little bit helps!
- Please "Read more" for the Diocese of Rockville Centre official notice on non-discrimination. Read more...
Our School Handbook is a Living Document.
"A new rule is in effect immediately upon student notification" p.16
NO student will be released from the Bus line as a walker
the homeroom teacher receives a note in the morning!!!!
Security of your children is extremely important to us
PARENTS: Please be conscious of where you park to let the children off - Leave HANDICAP parking spaces for those who need them
School Library Access
Visit our library catalogue at http://ollschool.follettdestiny.com
Choose a book or view eBooks online
LERNER Books access username and password: ollschool