We are still accepting registrations for the 2014-2015 school year. Please call the school office at 631-587-7200 or email Mrs. Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SCHOOL OFFICE SUMMER HOURS
- The School Office will be open daily from 9 AM until 1 PM. Closed: Friday, July 4 and Thursday & Friday, July 17 & 18.
: Textbooks for students in Grades K-8 should be available for pick-up beginning in August. We suggest calling ahead to make sure books are not on backorder
... Address: 100 Second Avenue, Brentwood. Phone: 631-233-4435.
- Report cards have been mailed home for students in Grades Pre-K through 8. If you do not receive your report card by Saturday please call the school office at 631-587-7200.
SUMMER CAMP AT OLL
- To learn more about the exciting summer camp being held at OLL School this summer CLICK HERE
- Summer homework has been posted "In the Backpack" for students entering Grades 1-8 (resource at top left of this page).
Congratulations to the OLL Class of 2014!
- May God bless you as you move on to high school..."Read more " for photos from the graduation ceremony. Read more...
Early Childhood Moving Up Ceremonies
- "Read more" for links to slide shows. Read more...
School Board Newsletter
- Please CLICK HERE
for the latest edition of the OLL School Board's Newsletter
- Congratulations to all the students who were honored at our annual Awards Ceremony. Students were recognized with Presidential Academic Awards (Gold and Silver), In-school Service Awards (Safety Patrol, Altar Servers, etc.), contest participation awards (Respect Life, Religious Freedom, etc.) as well as Sports Awards. The members of the National Elementary Honor Society were recognized. In addition, the Class of 2014 Valedictorian (Jordan Barker) and Salutatorian (Vincent Piazza) were announced. "Read more" for photos. Read more...
PowerSchool Parent Access
- Parent access to grades on PowerSchool will be disabled as of Friday, June 6th at 3 pm in order for teachers to finalize grades. Report cards will be mailed home before the end of June.
National Elementary Honor Society Inductees Announced! - The National Elementary Honor Society recognizes academic excellence in grades 6, 7, and 8. Students are required to maintain A's and E's in addition to completing community service hours. "Read more" for a list of the OLL students who have been accepted into the National Elementary Honor Society:
Field Day Photos!
- "Read more" for photos showing all the fun everyone had on Field Day. Read more...
Spring Concert Video Clips
- Go to "Read more" for video clips from our Spring Concert! Read more...
- The Our Lady of Lourdes School Spring Concert featured the School Band, School Orchestra, Guitar Ensemble, Grade Level Choruses, 1st and 2nd Grade Recorder and Piano pieces, and 3rd and 4th Grade violin performances. Special thanks to music teachers Mr. Dan DellaMonica and Ms. Maggie Fatsis for all their hard work, dedication and enthusiasm which resulted in these wonderful student performances. "Read more" for photos... Read more...
Immunization Requirements for 2014-2015
- See link below for updated list of immunizations required by New York State.
- Please note the following changes to our end of the year calendar. Grades K-7: FULL days June 16, 17, 18 & 19; Early Dismissal days June 20, 23, 24 (tentative last day). Kindergarten Graduation is now June 17th. Moving-Up Ceremonies for Nursery and Pre-K have also been changed: 3-Day Nursery on June 11th; 2-Day Nursery on June 12th; 3-Day Pre-K on June 16, and 5-Day Pre-K on June 18th.
We have a New FACEBOOK Page
- In preparation for the upcoming 50th Anniversary of Our Lady of Lourdes School we a have a new FACEBOOK page which will help our many alumni connect with their alma mater. "Like" us at this link: OLL School Facebook Page
OLL UNIFORMS 2014-2015.pdf
- There will changes to the uniforms of Grades 6, 7, & 8 beginning in September, 2014. Read more...
eChalk Class Alerts - If you registered for Class Alerts last year you must update your information for the coming school year in order to get notices from the correct grade. Click here to start your updates or register.
Volunteer Incentive Programs
- Please check with your employer to see if they have a "Volunteer Incentive Program" which supports non-profit organizations. We recently received a generous donation from Verizon because one of our parents was given credit for volunteering here at OLL. Every little bit helps!
- Please "Read more" for the Diocese of Rockville Centre official notice on non-discrimination. Read more...
Our School Handbook is a Living Document.
"A new rule is in effect immediately upon student notification" p.16
NO student will be released from the Bus line as a walker
the homeroom teacher receives a note in the morning!!!!
Security of your children is extremely important to us
PARENTS: Please be conscious of where you park to let the children off - Leave HANDICAP parking spaces for those who need them
School Library Access
Visit our library catalogue at http://ollschool.follettdestiny.com
Choose a book or view eBooks online
LERNER Books access username and password: ollschool