Class Lists Posted
K-8 Class Lists 2014-2015.pdf
- See link below for Grades K-8 Class Lists for 2014-2015.
IMPORTANT: Dismissal for Grades K-8 First Day of School
Please inform your child’s homeroom teacher in writing if he/she will be a “walker” at dismissal (i.e. – not a “busser”). Include who will be picking up (name and relation -- parent, relative, friend) and if this is just for the first week or the rest of the school year. “Walkers” are dismissed at the back of the school in Father Joe’s Garden. Please park in the back parking lot and walk to the garden to pick up your child(ren). Dismissal is at 2:50 p.m.
- Please send a note to your child's homeroom teacher indicating the school district he/she lives in and the Bus/Route number on which they will be going home.
- Thank you to the Parents Association (especially Mrs. Vacca and Mrs. Flynn) from the Faculty and Staff or a delicious luncheon during our recent faculty meeting. It was much appreciated!
KIDSTUFF COUPON BOOKS! ARE HERE
-- The valuable, family-friendly KidStuff Coupon Books are available through our school! KidStuff Coupon Books are only sold through schools and our school earns 50% profit on each book we sell!
- Please look "In the Backpack" for important information regarding the opening of school, including a letter from our Principal, Mrs. Krol.
Meet the Teachers Nights
Tuesday, Sept. 2nd at 6 PM: Parents of students in Nursery through 3rd Grade
Wednesday, Sept. 3rd at 6 PM: Parents of students in Grade 4-8.
- Families with students in Grades K-8 should look "In the Backpack" for their assigned shift at our Italian Feast. Please contact Christina Macina (email@example.com) if you have any concerns about your assignment. Read more...
We are still accepting registrations for the 2014-2015 school year. Please call the school office at 631-587-7200 or email Mrs. Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
: Textbooks for students in Grades K-8 should be available for pick-up beginning in August. We suggest calling ahead to make sure books are not on backorder
... Address: 100 Second Avenue, Brentwood. Phone: 631-233-4435.
- Report cards have been mailed home for students in Grades Pre-K through 8. If you do not receive your report card by Saturday please call the school office at 631-587-7200.
Congratulations to the OLL Class of 2014!
- May God bless you as you move on to high school..."Read more " for photos from the graduation ceremony. Read more...
Immunization Requirements for 2014-2015
- See link below for updated list of immunizations required by New York State.
We have a New FACEBOOK Page
- In preparation for the upcoming 50th Anniversary of Our Lady of Lourdes School we a have a new FACEBOOK page which will help our many alumni connect with their alma mater. "Like" us at this link: OLL School Facebook Page
OLL UNIFORMS 2014-2015.pdf
- There will changes to the uniforms of Grades 6, 7, & 8 beginning in September, 2014. Read more...
Volunteer Incentive Programs
- Please check with your employer to see if they have a "Volunteer Incentive Program" which supports non-profit organizations. We recently received a generous donation from Verizon because one of our parents was given credit for volunteering here at OLL. Every little bit helps!
- Please "Read more" for the Diocese of Rockville Centre official notice on non-discrimination. Read more...
Our School Handbook is a Living Document.
"A new rule is in effect immediately upon student notification" p.16
NO student will be released from the Bus line as a walker
the homeroom teacher receives a note in the morning!!!!
Security of your children is extremely important to us
PARENTS: Please be conscious of where you park to let the children off - Leave HANDICAP parking spaces for those who need them
School Library Access
Visit our library catalogue at http://ollschool.follettdestiny.com
Choose a book or view eBooks online
LERNER Books access username and password: ollschool